We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join our successful Residential team in Manchester. As the Conveyancing Fee Earner you will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in residential freehold and leasehold conveyancing, working alongside experienced Fee Earners.
Our client likes to celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. They believe diversity drives innovation and are building a culture where difference is valued. Their culture motivates their employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company’s future.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive updates to clients, agents and referrers and to assist clients with queries they may have
- To be able to work to a high standard, and possess a fine attention to detail
- To be organised and efficient whilst working under pressure
- To be able to competently prioritise tasks
- To be able to complete tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements
- Experience of working with referrers is ideal but not essential