10 months ago
My client is a Wealth Management & Investment firm, currently looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager to be located in their Liverpool office. The role holder will be required to assist the Head of Operational Risk to improve, develop and embed a robust and effective risk management framework covering operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of the group risk management framework, as required and specifically develop and maintain operational risk management frameworks, methodologies and supporting independent assurance activities.
- Support production and delivery of key risk documents and reports to internal and external stakeholders, including policies, procedures, guidance and annual risk management statement.
- Assist with the development, communication and embedding of risk appetite, policies and processes across the business.
- Conduct RCSA’s and targeted risk assessments in conjunction with risk owners, as required.
- Develop and maintain risk registers in conjunction with first line business areas to ensure risks are identified, assessed and managed effectively.
- Support with the on-going assessment and monitoring of current and emerging risks, including operational risk scenario analysis and prudential capital requirements.
- Provide risk management advice to business development and change risk management, as required
- Support development of appropriate and accurate risk reports as required to multiple internal committees and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, including at senior levels, to build and raise risk awareness and culture across the group.
- Experience in a senior risk role, preferably operational risk within a UK regulated financial services
- Broad knowledge of enterprise risk management, more specifically operational, ICT and security risk frameworks
- Ability to remain independent and demonstrate independence when assessing first line risks and controls
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.