Monday – Friday 9am-5pm- Hybrid
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced On Boarding Co-ordinator to join a friendly and professional team. You will provide a first-class experience for new starters and effective administration support to sites, ensuring candidates are compliant prior to joining the business.
- Provide first line advice from internal and external queries in relation to the Onboarding process
- Acting as point of escalation for team and business
- Managing the day to day tasks within the team, ensuring deadlines and targets are met. Reporting into the Onboarding Team Leader.
- Carries out Onboarding checks to ensure recruitment is legal and “safe” and meets regulatory standards
- Maintaining and updating HR information system with employment information, ensuring accuracy of data input
- Carrying out Audit checks to ensure quality and accuracy of the team, putting measures in place for anything that has been identified.
- Liaises with other departments as needed
- Speaking with candidates, sites and third parties to chase for reference and address reference queries
- Ensure Right to Work and DBS identifications provided are correct and accurately verified in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring GDPR is met
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask with accuracy and meet tight deadlines
- Assist sites and third parties with enquires and sometimes demanding and difficult situations which will require demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills
- Training of the team ensuring training plans are in place and regularly reviewed
- Creation, review and ownership of process guides and SOP’s
- Daily team huddles and regular 1:2:1’s, including probation review highlighting any concerns to Team Leader
Skills and Experience
- A working knowledge of all regulatory and compliance checks and requirements
- Familiar with HR Legislation and GDPR
- Understands the importance of team work and actively focuses on being an effective team player
- A resilient individual who is able to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Organised with the ability to deal to multi-task and prioritise in a highly dynamic environment
- Impeccable attention for detail, pride yourself on accuracy and be able to multitask with ease
- Customer Services is the forefront of our business so you must be able to reflect this is in the service you provide to our colleagues
- Self-efficient and self-motivated, robust and resilient
- Must be able to determine the source of any problems and find effect solutions
- Previous experience in a fast paced corporate HR environment preferably shared services
- Experience working with large volumes is desirable
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Contributory pension
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.