Our Client is currently recruiting for a Senior Modelling Analyst to join the business. You will be responsible for driving business performance by delivering high quality analysis and insights on the performance of the IFRS 9 modelling suite and its associated risks.
• Monitor the modelling suite to identify emerging data trends and weakness areas requiring intervention
• Enhance segmentation, and support the model’s manager with model validation findings, internal controls, and model monitoring
• Work with BI/MI teams to understand how we use data and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy
• Provide fast and high-quality analysis explaining the key drivers of outputs from the IFRS 9 modelling suite using SQL, SAS, and Microsoft Excel
• Support regular model recalibrations
• Proficient experience using SQL
• Basic understanding and exposure to SAS (Base/EG/Miner)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills utilising analytical mindset
• Degree in a numerate or analytical subject or equivalent working experience
• Ability to work to deadlines and delivering practical solutions
What’s in it for you:
• Great home working flexibility
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.