Are you a highly technical Modeller that can lead a team to deliver outstanding results?
Do you have high expectations of the work that you do with a passion for modelling methodologies?
Our well-known Banking client is forming a brand new, modern and highly Agile Risk Department where you would be the driving force behind a team of exceptionally skilled modellers. You will lead the team in the design, development, implementation and monitoring of Risk Models.
As an efficient people leader and communicator you till translate technical concepts into business language to present to senior management.
About the role:
- Ensure models are developed in line with mandated and regulatory standards.
- Engage with Credit Bureau to collect data for modelling purposes.
- Design and develop concise and meaningful models.
- Be a primary point of contact with external resource as well as internal relationships.
- Highly technical modelling background.
- Vast exposure to modelling methodologies (IRB, IFRS9, Stress Testing, Machine Learning, Credit Decisioning).
- Personal and professional passion for analytics and self-development.
- Strong SAS coding experience.
- Numerical of Statistical Degree as a minimum.
The company is looking to begin these exciting projects as soon as possible so get in touch today to discuss further.