(Hybrid Role – 1 day per week in the office)
Senior role within the Risk Division. The team is responsible for estimating credit loss reserves and for forecasting future credit losses over a range of different scenarios and time horizons.
About the role:
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining an efficient process for calculating IFRS9 credit loss provisions and ICAAP projections.
• Identify, assess and manage risk. Taking a proactive approach and personal responsibility.
• Communicate effectively and support the bank in business meetings in respect of financial crime compliance
• Expert in Credit Risk, Financial Modelling, Analytical Thinking, Communicating Complex Concepts etc.
• Advanced in Financial Analysis, Regulatory Requirements, Risk Control and Self Assessment
• Knowledge of SAS, SQL (and Python preferred).
Get in touch to find out more and see a full job spec.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.