£65,000 - £80,000
21 days ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Data Analytics professional to join one of the big four consultancies, focusing on managing client relationships and providing insightful knowledge in relation to business and technology improvement.
You will be joining an established and reputable business that has offices throughout the UK. Post-Covid, you will be at least 50% office based, from either the Manchester or Leeds locations. On offer is a salary of around £65,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience, plus a ~£5k car allowance.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Join the expanding Data Analytics Internal Audit team
- Manage and enhance client relationships, including senior management such as Heads of Internal Audit, Audit Committee Chairs, etc.
- Providing a consultative service, adding value by leveraging your existing analytics, data, technology and Financial Services expertise
- Lead teams and deliver solutions to meet client needs
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working in assurance, risk and/or controls projects within Financial Services
- Strong consulting skills across innovation and technology
- Able to adapt knowledge to a variety of business requirements and solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities, including identifying and securing commercial opportunities
- In depth knowledge of data analytics tools, business processes and regulatory topics within FS, including SQL expertise and GAAP assessment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.