£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Senior Manager Collections Dialler to take ownership for the end to end management of the dialler, amending strategy where required to meet demand, forecasting and performance management and communication to the wider operation.
- Ensure detailed forecasting is completed across all operations area’s in line with business forecasts, yearly challenges, projects and client contractual obligations, support the management of Finance and Change budgets. Working collaboratively with the operational teams on opportunities by qualifying ideas and offering recommendations for improvements.
- Plan and Lead for the recruitment of Collections Agents by working against the Capacity Plan.
- Ownership and maintained of all Service Delivery processes ensuring that documentation is up to date and meets business Policies/Procedures.
- Provide support with the delivery, implementation and communication of any new processes and/or changes to existing processes that will impact the Collections Call Centre, all whilst ensuring Sign Off through Governance Control.
- Recruit, Develop and motivate a team of Dialler Specialists in order to ensure a capable departmental resource is available to support achieving department’s targets.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 2013: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commitment to quality and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload & manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent Problem Solving/Planning skills
- Strong decision maker
- Excellent Listening/Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong leadership skills
- People management skills
- Project experience
- Self confidence