£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a technically strong Senior Management Accountant to join an exciting business going through rapid growth in this newly created role.
This is faced paced position will be supporting the Senior Finance Manager;
- Support Finance Manager in monitoring balance sheet risks and opportunities.
- Working closely with Commercial and Operational divisions to ensure margin drivers are monitored.
- Assisting with the review of Operational / Financial process flows to ensure accurate reporting
- Supporting Finance Manager with Cashflow/Project management and monitoring Corporate deals.
- Assist with consolidation of bi-monthly and month end Revenue and Margin reporting.
- Providing month end support to the Margin team, ensuring key reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of variance analysis on the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Provide budgetary / forecasting support where required by the relevant BU FDs.
- Supplier submission review and monitoring of supplier agreements.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Strong Technical Accounting
- Strong systems skills, in particular MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with operational management
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong Management Accounting back ground, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.