£42,000 - £48,000
7 months ago
A leading professional services firm are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that all aspects of the firms bookkeeping aspects ie control of cash books and ledgers are accurate and supportive of management account preparation.
• Contributing to the month end and year end processes, making sure that billings, variances and journals are posted into the firm’s finance systems in a timely manner.
• Supporting the Accounts team with the firm’s annual budget and half-yearly forecasting processes.
• Being aware of the financial performance of the firm; understanding key performance indicators and analysis of variances to support the Financial Controller in the departments reporting responsibilities.
• Understanding how the bookkeeping aspect of the role contributes to the month end and year end processes.
• Preparation of P11Ds and PSA
• Ensuring data integrity of nominal ledger and that balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis • Providing the tax team with nominal analysis of various expense headings for the preparation of personal and corporation tax returns
• Assistance in providing the necessary information to prepare the statutory accounts
• Staff management
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and have experience in professional services.