Up to £65k
over 1 year ago
One of Europe’s leading Transport providers is looking for a senior M&A Associate to join their team in London. Reporting to the VP M&A and M&A Business Development Manager to grow their market position, moving into new modes and new markets, through acquisitions in Europe and beyond.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a Project leader for inorganic growth opportunities
- Contribute to all aspects of M&A projects at different stages in the process.
- Evaluating Financial information of targeted companies in comparison to Industry and competitors
- Performing Financial and operational analysis throughout all stages of a project up to completion
- Constructing and maintaining financial models to form Company valuations
- Extracting the main conclusions of a financial model in support of the decision making process
- Working closely with other departments such as HR / IT / Legal as and when required
- Support the standardising of models and deal processes
- Regularly reviewing the transaction pipeline ensuring the Stakeholders are informed and overall growth goals are met
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years M&A / Corporate Finance experience or min 4 years experience within a Finance related environment.
- Open to candidate coming from consulting corporate finance teams
- Ability to work across a variety of deal types and sizes
- A professional qualification such as ACA / ACCA / CFA not essential but preferred
- Strong analytical and strong reporting skills
- An element of Project Management experience with proven success in executing project plans
- Strong Financial modelling expertise including Database management tools & Financial applications
- Ability to prepare detailed and reliable analysis.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.