£50,000 - £65,000
KW / 16028
over 1 year ago
One of Europe’s leading Transport providers is looking for a senior M&A Associate to join their team in London. Reporting to the VP M&A and M&A Business Development Manager to grow their market position, moving into new modes and new markets, through acquisitions in Europe and beyond.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a Project leader for inorganic growth opportunities
- Contribute to all aspects of M&A projects at different stages in the process.
- Evaluating Financial information of targeted companies in comparison to Industry and competitors
- Performing Financial and operational analysis throughout all stages of a project up to completion
- Constructing and maintaining financial models to form Company valuations
- Extracting the main conclusions of a financial model in support of the decision making process
- Working closely with other departments such as HR / IT / Legal as and when required
- Support the standardising of models and deal processes
- Regularly reviewing the transaction pipeline ensuring the Stakeholders are informed and overall growth goals are met
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years M&A / Corporate Finance experience or min 4 years experience within a Finance related environment.
- Open to candidate coming from consulting corporate finance teams
- Ability to work across a variety of deal types and sizes
- A professional qualification such as ACA / ACCA / CFA not essential but preferred
- Strong analytical and strong reporting skills
- An element of Project Management experience with proven success in executing project plans
- Strong Financial modelling expertise including Database management tools & Financial applications
- Ability to prepare detailed and reliable analysis.