£85,000 – 105,000
10 days ago
Our client is a well-known mid-tier Bank with global business lines including M&A, Corporate Banking, Credit Investments, Research and Trading, Sales, Money Markets, Forex, Derivatives, Securities Borrowing & Lending and Equities.
Due to their consistent growth, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Risk Manager to support the build-out and implementation of the Risk Framework across the UK.
The Risk Officer will be responsible for coordinating with key business stakeholders to understand and communicate the risk factors associated with Business strategy and operations. You will also identify and monitor potential risks across the business and establish efficient action plans to manage them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise on risk management practices within the UK Business – provide guidance on risk assessment and control testing activities
- Maintain a thorough understanding of global, regional and local regulatory requirements
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to relevant areas of the business
- Contribute to global, regional and local Risk Management initiatives aimed at improving the Bank’s baseline on a wide range of areas
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written recommendations and guidance matters of Risk Management
- Extensive Risk Management experience – preferably within Capital Markets and/or Asset Management
- Solid understanding of global, regional and local regulatory requirements
- Experience in the development and rollout of risk frameworks, policies and associated standards
- Demonstrated success managing a cross-functional team
- Strong stakeholder management abilities and the ability to effectively communicate information risk topics across all seniorities
- Analytical problem solver who understands strategies and identifies improvements
- Resilient and adaptable individual with the ability to drive change and innovation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.