29 days ago
Our client, a leading internationally recognised Consultancy firm who are recognised for their commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service, are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their fast-growing Technology and digital risk team to be involved in defining risk and control frameworks and designing end to end risk management.
- Delivering client engagements ranging from high-value advisory work through to large-scale execution of risk and control programmes
- Delivering a portfolio of large & complex technology engagements across their business, leading and supporting junior resources.
- Contributing to the development of innovative products and services that respond to market developments and the changing risk landscape.
- Helping to develop new business with their existing clients and building relationships with new clients.
- Taking a proactive approach to developing own personal knowledge of the impact and context for technology risks through wider reading;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them.
- Knowledge of the latest technology trends, how these are being deployed and an appreciation of the risks they present
- Practical experience of IT audit within a substantial organisation in any sector, equivalent in scale to a FTSE 350 company;
- Experience and understanding of the risk management lifecycle, gained through either current role or ongoing interaction with 1st or 2nd line risk management teams
- Strong technology and/or industry experience obtained via a career in industry or another consultancy
- Experience of working in, or with, a digital function, ideally on a change/transformation programme
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders across both IT and Risk functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills