up to £70,000
10 months ago
The Senior Investment Manager will take responsibility for the running of portfolio acquisitions, working closely with the Senior Investment Analyst and Junior Analysts to review models and prepare investment papers.
Key responsibilities include:
- The production of business cases to support debt purchasing decisions through the application of forecasting models.
- The presentation of those business cases to the Investment Committee.
- The day-to-day management of a portfolio transaction process, including liaising with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- The instruction and occasional attendance at on-site due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Post-acquisition, early review and analysis of actual performance vs. forecast.
- The management of ad-hoc projects such as specific transaction structuring and investment strategy papers.
- Manage Senior Investment Analyst direct reports.
- Exposure to senior Execs in the business
- Exposure to multiple credit funds, with the required ability to build relationships
- Ad-hoc international travel to our core investment geographies
- Ownership of end to end process for a number of transactions.
- Ability to oversee a number of transactions simultaneously.
- Ability to prepare investment papers, including the writing of coherent arguments and explanations of complex financial structures.
- Ability to respond to scrutiny of papers.
- Confidence and knowledge to handle calls with senior stakeholders.
- People Management skills to enable effective team management, recruitment activity and coach/mentor skills.
- High level analytical and numerical skills to be able to handle complex financial information.
- Developed understanding and knowledge of financial products.
- Understanding of legal aspects, risk and governance frameworks for transactions.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.