£40,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to join one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing Financial Services businesses in their sector, to be involved in portfolio valuation and investment strategy.
Established over 10 years ago, the business is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK. The Investment Analyst will join the dynamic Investment team in the central Manchester office, identifying, analysing, facilitating and reviewing investment and purchase opportunities.
On offer is a salary of around £40,000 - £50,000, as well as fantastic and evidenced training, progression and career development opportunities.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Analyst:
- Support the Chief Investment Officer, Head of Investment and Senior Investment Managers, primarily focusing on the Italian deals team (Italian language skills not required)
- Conducting and presenting detailed, insightful analysis of potential portfolio acquisitions, applying and developing forecasting models to support investment decisions
- Review post-acquisition performance vs. forecasts
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and third parties, creditors, financial institutions, etc.
- Support the development and enhancement of valuation models
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Investment Analyst role:
- Good SQL and Excel and data manipulation abilities
- Experience in a similar investment analytics / portfolio analytics role in retail banking / consumer credit finance
- Confident and capable working in a commercial, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in statistics and/or statistical/econometric modelling/forecasting would be a bonus
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.