c. £50,000 + Benefits
11 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently working with a highly acquisitive forward thinking, International Business based in Lancashire to recruit an astute Senior Internal Auditor to work within the newly formed Audit department and reporting to the Global Manager – Internal Audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Group Head of Audit / Group Manager Audit in the provision of a Group Audit Function
- Leading and executing audits in accordance with standards for the professional practice of Internal Audit and Group Audit Methodology
- Preparation of Audit reports and presenting findings and recommendations to management
- Planning the scope and objectives of Audit Assignments
- Supervising auditors on a project basis
- Providing assistance for quarterly and annual SOX 302 and 404 Certification requirements
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA or CIA
- Min of 5 years Audit Experience and experience of performing operational and financial audits of processes and controls
- Great knowledge of Audit techniques, methodology and procedures with experience of end to end Audit management and delivery
- Experience and confidence of applying Data analytics / analysis to Audits.
- SOX experience including COSO 2013 is preferred
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.