£50,000 - £55,000
12 months ago
Job Description: To work as a member of the Risk & Audit team to ensure successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. To identify risks within the business and examining and evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks. This role primarily involves working across the Group functions & EMEA region, though may also involve other parts of the Group in the Americas & Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements across the entire audit life cycle in line with IIA and DAN Internal Audit standards.
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships and key stakeholders (e.g. Regional & Country Finance Directors) to help ensure the audit work carried out adequately addresses the key risks in the Group.
- Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level.
- Assist with the preparation of the internal audit plan as well as appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting.
- Work with other team members to ensure audit work and other projects undertaken throughout the Group provides appropriate assurance.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the Risk & Audit team (e.g. by refining the Internal Audit methodology or developing audit programs and testing procedures).
- Carry out and oversee other work as required (e.g. Investigations or Project Reviews).
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Relevant audit qualification (e.g. CIA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Previous internal audit experience (financial & operational) in a Big 4 or global enterprise, although candidates with a strong industry and financial background may be considered
- Experience in Risk Management, Data Analytics and Investigations
- Additional languages skills such as French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic are a plus