£45,000 - £50,000
7 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Fraud Insight and Data Integrity Analyst. It’s an important and interesting role with a leading business. The role is responsible for identifying and addressing Fraudulent trends using large datasets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse data identifying changes in activity, providing insight to maximise member engagement. Identify areas for data quality improvement, and areas for enhancement in both member activity and internal systems and processes
- Inquisitive in exploring patterns and anomalies in data and producing meaningful insight as a result
- Design sector reporting and deliver analysis to enhance member value and improve data quality
- Design and report on measures to inform data integrity to feed directly into the risk strategy
- Resolve member data queries supporting Relationship Managers to deliver against the member engagement strategy.
- Work with Technology on the development of business intelligence and reporting tools
- Take ownership for analysing suspect data conducting comprehensive investigations before promoting appropriate cases
- Provide member insight and subject matter expertise through effective cross office collaboration on business projects
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of writing queries (e.g. SQL, SAS, VBA or any other analytical packages)
- Well organised to successfully deliver disparate activities and meet tight deadlines
- Good time management and the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proven ability to consolidate information from a number of sources to produce written assessments
- Highly numerate and inquisitive. Able to interrogate data and statistics to identify pertinent issues
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.