Newcastle upon Tyne
£33,000 to £49,000
3 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for a Senior Fraud Analyst. The role will be responsible for undertaking Fraud analytics to optimise non-plastic fraud defence systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimisation and monitoring performance of all non-plastic fraud detection and prevention systems and associated models.
- Configuring systems to manage fraud risk within appetite and budget
- Being part of an innovative fraud analytics team that tune non-plastic fraud defences to prevent fraud, while balancing operational impact and genuine customer interventions
- Supporting the definition and management of the non-plastic Fraud loss budget
- Producing accurate and relevant non-plastic fraud MI required by governance committees and stakeholders
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly fraud loss monitoring and reporting,
- Providing SME analysis to support maintenance, development and investment in fraud defence systems.
- Fraud SME on non-plastic fraud projects
- Provide SME input and impact analysis to fraud response to incidents
- Proven experience of successfully working within a non-plastic fraud risk analytics function within UK Retail Banking
- Track record of managing non-plastic fraud loss within budget using systems, process, people and policy
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard non-plastic fraud systems such as Kappa, PRM
- Practical experience of using SAS or equivalent analytical tools to develop data driven solutions
- Knowledge of fraud risks, threats and landscape
- Proven track record of non-plastic fraud systems strategy optimisation
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.