almost 2 years ago
My client is looking for a Senior Forecasting & Planning Analyst who have the ability to produce and demonstrate accurate forecasts.
• Develop and maintain forecasting models and processes including candidate application and recruitment forecasts, contact centre demand and capacity planning and operational capacity planning and tracking.
• Ensure all forecasts and processes support both long and short term requirements and are updated and maintained in a robust, reliable manner.
• Enhance and improve forecast accuracy by reviewing volume drivers, business assumptions and benefits realisation and deliver.
• Conduct performance analysis demonstrating forecast accuracy and understanding of candidate performance and progression through the recruitment pipeline.
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual capacity and demand plans for contact centre and operational resource requirements.
• Produce and provide meaningful analysis and insight that tracks actual performance against plans and assumptions, highlighting and recommending variances and remedial actions to improve
• Experience of developing an MI and Analytics team using complex, high volume data
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Reporting Services and an Advanced Excel user
• Experienced in the use of IT applications to extract, manipulate and report data
• Experienced in the use and development of forecasting and planning methodology, tools and systems
• Imagination and creativity to present MI and BI in a range of engaging ways to aid delivery methods and intuitive understanding
• Effective communication and influencing skills
• Proven track record of successful stakeholder management