Up to £60,000
16 days ago
An established and successful retail business with a family of well-known brands working from headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for a Senior Financial Modelling Analyst to join the Financial Services team and support further business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Modelling Analyst:
- Oversee and manage all financial modelling, including ongoing maintenance, identifying opportunities of improvement, etc.
- Provide analytical support to enhance decision making and enable profitable growth
- Act as the subject matter expert, sharing knowledge of financial modelling and forecasting, data preparation, investigating and solving complex problems, championing data quality, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the portfolio and potential impacts from strategy changes, providing recommendations
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Financial Modelling Analyst role:
- Strong background both professionally and academically within statistics / mathematics / data
- Experience of complex data analysis
- Good technical skills with Excel, SAS, SQL and similar statistical packages
- Strong understanding and experience in statistical and financial modelling – knowledge of techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis and propensity modelling
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, a logical and curious mind
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.