£55,000-£70,000 + Package
18 days ago
The role of Senior Financial Crime Manager will be responsible for the operation and strategic management of the organisations Financial Crime and Fraud controls. You will be in charge of undertaking gap analysis and strategic upskilling of the team and function.
- In collaboration with the MLRO lead the development, enhancement and management of financial crime and fraud risks
- Review, evolve, communicate and implement all relevant Group frameworks, policies, standards and procedures in relation to Financial Crime and Fraud
- Developing and evolving the Group’s Financial Crime Risk Appetite and associated key risk indicators.
- Acting as a focal point and subject matter expert with the business for advice, guidance and updates on all aspects of Financial Crime and Fraud
- Overseeing and challenging the Group’s business management in the implementation of the Group’s financial crime risk management framework, policies, standards and procedures and in addressing identified financial crime and fraud risks.
- Preparing and presenting informative and risk based updates to all relevant Management and Board Committees and representing Group Financial Crime at these and business meetings
- Preparation of timely and accurate management information and reports including, a financial crime and fraud risk dashboard, periodic financial crime and fraud management updates and the annual MLRO Report to the Board
- Perform function of designated Fraud Officer and Group Deputy MLRO
- Providing the fraud and financial crime subject matter expertise support for the Group on new regulatory development, products, processes and systems and controls
- Oversight of the outsourced Financial Crime team
- Coach and proactively support members of the wider Financial Crime and Compliance team
- Oversight and development of the Group’s Cyber Fraud prevention controls and processes
- Oversight and development of the Group’s Internal Fraud controls, processes and investigations
For this role the ideal candidate will have experience within Mortgages and Retail Banking and/or Corporate Banking and Asset Finance. You will have extensive experience of the JMLSG and be comfortable with the full remit of financial crime and fraud prevention (CFT, AML, Sanctions, KYC, Fraud, ABC) and be comfortable providing leadership to a team based both locally and internationally through remote working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with a background in operational and strategic change to join a growing business.