£85,000 - £100,000
7 days ago
Senior Financial Crime Manager required for a corporate bank based in London
As a Senior Financial Crime Manager, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring and assessing complex AML, Sanctions and financial crime cases to ensure the firm is protected from such risk.
- Work independently whilst working as a small team member to ensure the firm remains protected against financial crime threats.
- Produce impact analysis and risk assessments about financial crime based on any legislative changes and any other environmental changes or annual review
- Work closely with the other UK based Financial Crime teams, their US counterparts and 1LOD teams to ensure our financial crime control requirements are satisfied to provide all financial crime activity within risk appetite and regulatory compliance
- Lead on the management of the day-to-day workloads and cases for the AML and Sanctions Investigation teams to ensure robust controls are in place to safeguard the business.
- Work on strategy and day to day issues that arise
- Managing, monitoring performance and refining AML, CTF and sanctions cases
- Review the AML and Sanctions Risk Assessments at least annually or as a result of material events impacting the risk profile.
- Develop a programme of continuous improvement, streamlining procedures and introducing efficiencies effectively and safely whilst maintaining the appropriate financial crime controls
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships including with peers in other jurisdictions to achieve optimal solutions are delivered
- Building, developing and maintaining strong external tactical relationships with industry and law enforcement
- Delivering regular Financial Crime training and coaching to AML and Sanctions teams
- Maintain industry awareness and assessment of the impact on the firm
The bank is global with over 4,000 staff, focusing on lending to a specific sector within the UK market. They are going from strength to strength and continuously innovating. They have a great culture, excellent work life balance and are good staff retention rates.