£70,000 - £75,000 + Package
almost 2 years ago
A well established and highly successful Wealth/Investment Manager are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Crime Manager to support the MLRO with the full remit of Financial Crime.
Key responsibilities include:
The role will focus on providing full financial crime advisory and monitoring to the organisation.
• Support the UK MLRO with the Financial Crime Framework
• Assist in the design and delivery of policies, processes and procedures relating to financial crime
• Support the financial crime risk assessment and country risk matrix across the UK and Group organisation
• Producing monthly financial crime management information for use by key governance forums
• Support the wider compliance department regarding AML, ABC, CTF, Sanctions and Tax-Evasion
• Supporting the continued review and enhancement of the Group’s financial crime framework
• Taking the lead in drafting of the annual U.K. financial risk assessment
• Supporting in the production and updating of the Financial Crime Manual
• Supporting the U.K. MLRO in the production of annual MLRO reports for the U.K. entities.
• Regulatory horizon scanning and implement any regulatory changes impacting the financial crime framework.
For this role the ideal candidate will have extensive experience of providing a full financial crime service. You will have a detailed knowledge of the UK and EU financial crime regulatory regime and requirements. You will have experience of the Asset, Wealth or Investment Management industry and have a strong understanding of ‘best practice’ and associated guidance in asset or wealth management firms and of the systems and controls employed to ensure financial crime risks are mitigated
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime professional to work within a well know business and take the lead on a number of initiatives within an international organisation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.