£75,000 - £80,000
7 months ago
Senior Financial Crime Manager required for a custodian bank based in London.
This is a business critical role for an experienced Financial Crime processional covering all aspects of Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, AB&C and Fraud) as generalist.
As Senior Financial Crime Manager you will report directly to the MLRO. You will be responsible for providing Financial Crime advice & guidance specific to the custodian banking industry.
- Working with the business on various Financial Crime projects (engaging with transaction monitoring teams to assisting the regulatory change teams on upcoming regulations).
- Providing ad hoc, day to day Financial Crime advice to the business. This is typically done face to face or over the phone and followed up by an email to document things. As such, interpersonal and communications skills are extremely important.
- Constant engagement with senior stakeholders including being part of various bank wide Financial Crime committees.
- Overseeing AML and Sanction escalations directed to your team. You will be integral in resolving the more complex cases.
- You will also be involved with creating new, developing/realigning all Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- The custodian banks clients are mainly FI’s, Asset Owners and Asset Managers. The custodian bank operated in over 20 countries around the world.
- The custodian bank is a dominant player in its field and has a long standing history in market. Business is in a very strong place and they have a defined mandate to expand their book.
- You will have support from peers across the Financial Crime function as and when required.
- They have a reputation for excellent work life balance (including the option to WFH), good bonus payers and an extremely competitive benefits package.
- The Financial Crime team have calm and measured approach to carrying out their work and are looking for the right person to come in and compliment this.