14 days ago
My client, a rapidly growing Financial Services business require a Senior Financial Analyst to work closely with the Regulatory Reporting Manager, across the end to end regulatory reporting process across numerous returns.
Key Responsibilities include
- Production of the Groups complex Bank of England statistical reporting and FCA reporting;
- Document all key judgements to be reviewed by Regulatory Reporting Manager;
- Maintain up to date documentation of interpretations and judgements and Standard Operating Procedures for the Group’s more complex returns;
- Engage with Senior Business stakeholders to obtain comfort over values reported in the Regulatory Returns;
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager in reviewing and enhancing existing reporting processes
Being a qualified accountant, you will ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of Financial Services Regulatory Reporting;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience of working within defined policies and within a strict control environment;
- Good understanding of strong control environments over regulatory reporting.