MERJE are partnered with an established and prominent Financial Services business based in Cheshire in their search for a Senior Finance Analyst
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will provide financial analysis and insight to enable both regular monthly reporting and ad hoc evaluation of data. To provide development of models and analysis to aid business decisions.
This individual will be responsible for providing FP&A support to the Personal Finance division; working closely alongside both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
You will be based in the offices in Cheshire 3 days per week following initial on-boarding. The rest of the time you will work from home. Flexible start and finish times.
• Ensure the production, delivery, understanding and presentation of insightful financial analysis; proactively developing new analysis and insight to support business decisions
• Maintain and develop the models for month end reporting using excel, powerquery and MDX; including forecast and budget comparators
• Work in collaboration across Personal Finance and Group functions
• Monthly cost analysis to provide transparency of costs from both central functions and the PF division
• Provide analysis of cost per loan by activity including cost to sell, cost to process and cost to serve
• Cost Business Partner for the PF senior management team
• Support the forecasting and budgeting process, including leading on cost analysis
• Contribute to a wide range of projects and initiatives as required
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent accountancy qualifications
• Strong Excel and IT skills
• Experience of data analysis and insight
• Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
• Ability to choose and use a range of financial tools and techniques
• Motivated to take ownership of own work and seek further responsibility
• Commercially focused
• Experience of working in Financial Services
• Business partnering or stakeholder management experience
• Treasury knowledge