8 months ago
My client is a rapidly expanding FinTech organisation based in central London, with demonstrable growth and exciting plans ahead they are actively recruiting a talented individual to support them in their Finance Function. This is a great opportunity to join a small team offering the opportunity to move into a management role in the medium term.
Working with the head of Finance in a fast paced environment key responsibilities include:
• Management and administration of the SPVs within the Group – including testing all covenants
• Reconciliation of cash ownership and collections, and instructing the movement of funds between the organisation and the SPVs appropriately
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Liaising with the cash manager, loan agent, investors and other third parties to ensure reporting and payment deadlines are met without fail
• Cashflow forecasting of the SPVs and Companies and working with other teams to model the future profile of assets
• Develop and iterate financial models for the SPVs and other operational requirements
• Production of month end accounts for each of the SPVs and other insightful financial analysis
• Facilitating the annual statutory audit by overseeing preparation of schedules and liaising with auditors
• Developing processes to ensure an efficient use of funds and managed risk within the SPVs
Being a qualified Accountant with 3 years plus PQE you will have demonstrable exposure to securitisation and restructuring, additionally you will have a good knowledge of Financial Services and SPV accounting.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.