Our Client is a leading name within the Property and Infrastructure Sector. They are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of Interim Senior Finance Manager. You will be running the finance processes and delivery accurate outputs in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will engage as a business partner with colleagues from other disciplines with the ability to review and challenge with the aim of enhancing Financial performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Finance Department and accountability for all aspects of the Finance Processes
- Preparation of Forecasts and projections and detailed modelling of site performance sourced from a COINs environment
- Supporting and Business partnering with Managers and Directors from the Business unit’s other functions
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, Reporting of data and management of the Cashbook / Treasury Function, Sales Invoices, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows and Accounts Payable
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience or working within the Property / Construction or Infrastructure Industry
- COINS Software experience is essential
- Experience or working within an Accounting capacity with experience of Staff Management
This role would be a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract and can be based from either the Midlands or the Yorkshire area and there would potentially be some flexibility to work remotely for part of the week
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities