MERJE is on the lookout for a Senior Ethics & Compliance Assurance Manager for an international energy services company. Your role involves creating and managing a risk-based assurance plan to ensure compliance with laws and regulations in the energy sector. This is vital for safeguarding our business, enhancing customer outcomes, and maintaining regulatory standards.
- Lead Compliance Assurance Plan development
- Create and enhance assurance methodology
- Oversee plan delivery to senior management
- Establish a compliance framework for energy regulations
- Conduct risk-based reviews
- Support Head of Compliance UK
- Mentor Compliance Assurance Assessors
- Extensive FCA-regulated compliance experience
- Regulatory environment understanding
- Proven assurance methodology expertise
- Knowledge of energy regulations and politics
- Strong leadership and stakeholder skills
- Collaboration and team development
- Energy sector familiarity a plus
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.