£53,000 - £65,000
8 months ago
Our client is a dynamic and growing financial services’ business who are looking for a Senior Digital Fraud Strategy Specialist to join a growing team. The role will be responsible for working as part of a highly skilled team to assist in driving improved decisions across the business, shaping and optimizing the Fraud strategy throughout the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting Senior Manager on projects from concept to delivery in order to achieve initiatives and company goals relating to Digital Fraud.
- Work alongside wider Fraud team to deliver an end to end Fraud Strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive analytics on large datasets. Manage the rule performance, alert volume and optimise false positive rates across the fraud detection system.
- Review and analyse online transactions to identify potential fraudulent activity, using data mining solutions and other tools.
- Responsible for delivering on targets set for fraud losses
- Expected to provide thought leadership to the Credit and Collections function.
- Enhance relationships with the internal and external partners to ensure effective execution of the strategies.
- Work closely with the Credit and Collections, Commercial, Digital and Marketing functions to ensure a joined up business plan and execution.
- Core background in analytics and fraud risk management
- Competent coding experience with a proven ability to extract relevant data and self-error spot to ensure data is correct (SAS or SQL) Understanding of KYC procedures
- Highly numerate with the ability to identify trends in data and build compelling responses