£50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading financial services business who are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Privacy Manager.
Job Description: The role will be responsible for supporting the Data Protection Officer managing the oversight and monitoring of compliance with Data Privacy laws.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Responsible for proactive related activities relating to data privacy within the business
- Providing advice and support to the business for all data privacy matters which will include further embedding of the desired data privacy culture
- Provide guidance on change programmes and new projects from a Data Privacy GDPR Perspective
- Be a trusted senior advisor to senior leaders in order to maintain regulatory compliance and minimise business risks
- Act as Deputy Chair in the Data Governance Committee
- Provide key support to the Data Protection Officer, assisting the business embed a strong data privacy ethic/culture and ensure the business maintains compliance with data privacy laws and regulation
- Be the conduit for all data privacy advice and guidance to the business
- Review and approve all data privacy related matters to the business (projects and change)
- Oversight and maintenance of the data privacy of the data privacy framework (policies, standards and controls and processes) in conjunction with the Data Governance Committee and business stakeholders
- Oversee the maintenance of records of processing required to demonstrate data protection compliance
- Ensure the Information asset register is further developed and maintained
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of The Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Strong knowledge of governance frameworks and management
- Ability to disseminate and clearly communicate GDPR and ICO matters effectively