£60,000 - £78,000 + Car
4 months ago
MERJE is looking for a Data & Systems expert to join a growing FS company to own, manage and lead the data, software and systems strategies for the business.
You will be joining a Financial Services business with a strong history of consumer lending, with a view to devising and implementing a harmonised data approach for the organisation.
Salary is banded at £60,000 - £78,000 dependent on experience, plus a car and some working from home flexibility if needed. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future success of a business, having a high level of autonomy over decisions relating to data and systems architecture.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Manager – Data & Systems Architecture:
- Own, build and maintain an all-encompassing data warehouse, bringing together all data sources for the production of reporting, analysis and MI
- Develop data strategy for the business
- Deliver change management frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Direction of software development team
- Educating the wider business on software, systems and data methodologies (SAS & SQL)
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Manager – Data & Systems Architecture role:
- Extensive knowledge of database technologies, system architecture & design, ETL methodology, operation of complex database platform, data processing best practice, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in data-driven, technical and change roles within Financial Services
- Able to communicate complex and technical principals to all audiences
- Strong SAS and SQL knowledge
- Background in process automation
- Able to deliver training and education
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.