about 2 months ago
Hours: 35 hours
Shifts over 7 days - with 2 days off
Mon – Thurs Between 8am-8pm
Fri Between 8am – 6pm
Sat -Sun 10am – 6pm
About the Senior Customer Service Assistant Role:
You’ll be working as part of the Customer Service team based in Wythenshawe Manchester, taking customer enquiries, processing orders and checking product availability. Your role will also be to support the Manager in the absence of the Supervisor.
To be successful in the Senior Customer Service Assistant Role you must be able to accurately understand the customer’s requirements, process information using your own initiative and prioritise your workload. Being able to work well within a team is crucial and you must possess previous experience of working in a Customer Service role and ready for a position with more responsibility.
As Senior Customer Service Assistant your day to day tasks will include:
Dealing with Live Chat, Phone and E-mail queries from Customers.
Processing orders on the in-house computer system.
Checking product availability.
Providing first class service.
Liaising with internal and external departments to ensure the dispatch and delivery of orders.
Outbound calls to existing customers regarding returns or orders.
Upselling to Customers via Live Chat offering suitable alternatives or add ons.
Overseeing the department in the absence of the Manager and Supervisor.
Offering support to the Customer Service Team.
Creating reports from in house systems when required.
- If you have retail or sales experience or have worked in Customer Service or as a Call Centre Assistant we want to hear from you!
- Naturally you will have good customer service skills, an excellent phone manner and be comfortable using computers but we will provide you with full training for the internal systems.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Customer Service Assistant Role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with customers and co-workers.
- Punctual, reliable and a good work ethic.
- Pro-active with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work alone but also within a team.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.