23 days ago
Hours: Mon – Fri 9.45am – 6.15pm 40 hr week with flexibility around working hours and days to provide management cover for the team including Saturdays
Start Dates: 26th July
Interviews 18th & 19th June
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, you will support the Customer Service Manager in managing a team of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators to deliver a professional, quality service to customers. The Senior Customer Service Advisor will act as a mentor, providing coaching and training support to the team. You will act as an escalation point for customer complaints and complex customer inquiries. You will handle sensitive calls with exceptional care; confidently promote and offer products; solve problems and increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in sales.
About the Role:
- Be an integral part of the customer service team, where the values of respect and care, excellence as standard, creating value for customers, keeping it simple and giving the customer freedom of choice are firmly embedded in every day behaviours and actions.
- Maintain a positive, sensitive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow all policies and procedures in line with training and work as part of the team to achieve the centre SLA’s.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through various channels (phone, email, live chat, instant message, etc) and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Handle paper and electronic based customer queries, administration and new business applications as required and in line with SLA’s
- Support customers and clients across both our cremation and funeral plan product and service lines.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints. Immediately escalate serious complaints where appropriate.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products and service offering so you can respond confidently to questions and share the benefits with customers.
- Maintain accurate customer records within our systems including updates on all interactions, comments and complaints and all transactions.
- Process orders for products and services accurately and promptly and maintain orders with any amends.
- Share learnings and feedback with the team to promote a continuous learning environment.
- Give feedback and recommend changes to processes and procedures to improve the service offered.
- Openly and positively engage in development, coaching and feedback sessions with the aim of improving personal performance.
- Ensure compliance with all standards set regarding customer data.
- Provide a first class service experience to clients and work with the team and business to generate positive customer reviews.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy inputting information
- Familiar with compliance regarding storage and use of customer data including credit card information (e.g. GDPR, PCI compliance)
- Good English and Maths skills
- Experience in a call centre environment where dealing with highly sensitive calls
- Confident using technology and systems
Please note you will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Accuracy, communication skills, customer agent, customer, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer advisor, empathy, inbound, outbound,call centre, customer contact, contact centre, talk and type