Up to £48,000
7 months ago
A leading consumer finance provider with a near 20-year history. Promoting a lively, hands-on atmosphere where everyone gets involved; this is a positive, collaborative working environment focusing on providing optimal services and products to customers. Now looking for an experienced Customer Analyst to join the team in analysing, overseeing and optimising customer management programs to support the growth of the business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Analyst:
- Monitor, analyse, report on and improve campaigns relating to existing customer management
- Make strong recommendations based on analytics and data
- Optimise customer management processes, looking for opportunities to improve
- Own, maintain and upgrade Excel-based customer management models
- Daily use of SAS, SQL or Python
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Customer Analyst role:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities – able to understand trends, apply commercial oversight, etc.
- Good coding skills –SAS or SQL – relevant data extraction, self-error spotting
- Excellent Excel knowledge including modelling – able to build from scratch for financial modelling
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.