up to £60K
3 months ago
Job Description- The role involves working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver high quality, end-to-end analytical solutions that create strong business impact.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst:
- Delivering reviews on risk analytics, frameworks and policies, IRB and IFRS9 support.
- Development and evaluation of models in the credit risk area
- Data analysis
- Building strong relationships with colleagues across the business
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst:
- Degree in related field
- Strong knowledge and experience of building and validating models
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and risk policies
- Effective communicator with good problem solving skills