Circa £50,000, flexible dependent on experience
19 days ago
A well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers. With many exciting projects underway, the company is looking for a number of Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analysts to join the team to support model improvement and business expansion across a variety of areas and products.
Salary circa £50,000, flexible dependent on experience.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst:
- Use Credit Risk Modelling expertise to develop, maintain, enhance and review credit risk models for Mortgages and Credit Cards
- Support the devising of optimal business solutions, offering insight and making recommendations for credit risk models, frameworks, policies, systems, processes, etc.
- Work fairly autonomously in leading the delivery of solutions, being hands on with model development and leading other analysts
- Coach and mentor junior team members, especially in knowledge of IFRS9 and IRB
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, management, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst role:
- Good technical skills with SAS or SQL
- Expertise in Credit Risk Modelling, specifically with knowledge of either IRB or IFRS9 (essential)
- Retail Banking background, mortgages and/or credit cards is ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Able to lead projects, work autonomously and coach junior team members
- Strong communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.