Up to £50,000 dependent on experience
6 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Modeller to join a well-regarded FS company and support the Credit Risk team with the development and management of Credit Risk models.
You will be joining an established Financial Services business, one of the largest of its kind in the UK, with a long history of consumer lending.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities and a supportive, collaborative working environment.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Modeller:
- Develop a variety of Credit Risk and statistical models (IRB, Basel II, PD, EAD, LGD, etc.)
- Exploring modelling techniques and approaches in order to continuously improve the organisation’s modelling capabilities
- Produce forecasts, forecasting models and variance analysis
- Use of SAS, VBA and Excel
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Modeller role:
- Experience in statistical, Credit Risk and Basel modelling
- Excellent analytical abilities and technical skills with SAS, VBA and Excel
- Experience in a similar role in a risk/analytics function in UK banking (consumer retail portfolios)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.