Up to £80,000 dependent on experience
over 1 year ago
A modern, growing Financial Services business based in the centre of Manchester. This organisation offers flexible and ethical lending solutions to consumers via retailers, focusing on providing fast, easy credit application processes and quick lending decisions to ensure optimal customer experience.
With a strong technical team in place, the company is now looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager / Head of Credit Risk to lead the Credit Risk function on a strategic level, with a broad remit across analytics, reporting, models, strategy, etc.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager / Head of Credit Risk:
- Be accountable for tactical and strategic credit risk and fraud projects
- Deliver performance monitoring, reporting, MI, analysis, insight and frameworks
- Lead the production of scorecards and models
- Manage and influence stakeholders with evidence-backed arguments for improvement opportunities
- Understand the wider business goals and develop and manage the Credit Risk & Fraud to work towards these
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Manager / Head of Credit Risk role:
- Proven experience in Credit Risk Management within a regulated environment, ideally across the whole credit lifecycle
- Understanding of credit bureau and fraud prevention products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong technical knowledge, able to be hands on with SQL, R, Python, Tableau when needed
- Deep understanding of credit risk models and scorecards, ideally having built from scratch
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.