Up to £80,000
about 1 month ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join a modern FinTech company and lead the optimisation of credit risk analytics, strategies and initiatives.
You will be joining a fast-paced, ambitious Financial Services business that prides itself on its non-traditional approach to consumer lending and customer relationships. On offer is a salary of up to £80,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Lead the delivery of innovative solutions to improve credit risk decisions and support profitable growth
- Analyse and investigate data, identify trends, use analytics to provide insight and make recommendations to drive change
- Optimise credit strategies, policies and reporting throughout the credit lifecycle and across a range of products
- Monitor and track credit performance and emerging trends
- Build a strong culture of innovation, data-backed decision making and well-documented analysis
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Manager role:
- 8+ years’ experience in Credit Risk in Financial Services or Banking, specifically within Credit Cards / Personal Loan portfolios
- Proven experience of using analysis to drive change in Credit Risk
- SME level knowledge of Credit Risk, customer level affordability assessments and using account level bureau data
- Logical & analytical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of decision processes and systems - Experian Strategy Manager, Triad/Blaze, FICO Originations Manager, etc.
- Technical knowledge – SAS, R, Python
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.