Up to £80,000
2 months ago
An established FS business in the midst of an exciting project to set up a new UK bank. Now looking for a Credit Risk Management professional to take on the role of Senior Credit Risk Manager to support with the set-up, management and oversight of all things Credit Risk.
In the early stages of development at the moment, therefore the Senior Credit Risk Manager role will be very hands-on to begin with, with a view to building team as the new bank grows.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Hands on, 2nd Line of Defence role
- Produce MI & insight, develop and maintain credit risk strategy and policy
- Have an awareness of overall frameworks
- Aim to optimise Credit Risk management to facilitate the business’ expansion plans
- Oversee credit risk model development
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Manager role:
- Extensive experience in a Retail Banking / Consumer Lending environment is essential
- Strong background in Credit Risk Management
- Track record of successfully developing, implementing and maintaining Credit Risk strategies and policies
- Technical and analytics skills would be beneficial but not essential (eg. SAS, SQL, credit risk model / scorecard development)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.