almost 3 years ago
As the Senior Credit Risk Manager you will lead a team of analysts, providing insight, oversight and analytics relating to Credit Risk, Capital & Provisions and Collections.
An established Financial Services business with a broad history that provides a variety of products to customers throughout the UK.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Manage the credit risk portfolio risks
- Provide recommendations to improve Collections strategy and processes
- Develop and manage a team of Credit Risk Analysts
- Lead loss forecasting & stress testing
- Provide oversight of Capital and Provisions
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
The ideal candidate for this Senior Credit Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Credit Risk / Financial Services
- Excellent Credit Risk knowledge across the customer lifecycle
- Experience of Capital and Provisioning in Retail Banking Environment (understanding of IRB and IFRS9 an advantage but not essential)
- Understanding of Collections practices and processes in Retail Banking Environment (mortgage arena would be an advantage but not essential)
- Understanding of SAS, IRB models (PD, EAD, LGD), etc.
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills