Our Client is on the search for an experienced Credit Risk Consultant to work as part of a team, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be involved in helping Clients to transform their lending proposition and end-to-end processes, using new digital technologies (such as transitioning to cloud and leveraging new AI/analytics capabilities), manage credit risk with more agility through times of economic uncertainty and take advantage of emerging leading practices to improve financial performance and gain competitive advantage.
• Working with Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners helping them to understanding clients’ needs and challenges across the end-to-end lending process and to design and deliver solutions
• Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends, client data, etc.
• Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results
• Building relationships within the Network and proactively contributing to internal, firm-building activities
• Upholding the code of ethics and business conduct
• Experience in project-based, team-oriented environments (2+ years)
• Understanding of topics in Credit for Retail, Small business, or Corporate banking, such as:
o products (segment/channel) strategy
o front-to-back credit processes, data and platforms
o pricing and economics
o data driven decision support
o credit risk management frameworks
o credit risk and conduct regulation across banking
• Adaptability and resilience to upskill in areas where required
What’s in it for you:
• Great home working flexibility
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.