about 1 year ago
MERJE is looking for two experienced Senior Credit Risk Analysts to join a major FS company and conduct analytics using SAS and SQL, supporting the development and implementation of Credit Risk strategies relating to new and existing customers.
On offer is a salary of circa £45,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a modern, vibrant office in the centre of Manchester.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Apply analytical techniques to identify opportunities within the strategies for the New & Existing Customer portfolios
- Develop, implement and monitor strategy changes as well as KPIs to track these changes
- Design and build the credit risk monitoring performance pack
- Work closely with Senior Modelling Analysts to analyse and validate model benefits
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a Credit Risk Analyst position within Financial Services, particularly with a strategy focus
- Excellent analytical abilities including strong SAS and SQL skills
- Experience specifically within new or existing customer management would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Powercurve would also be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.