£30,000 - £50,000
8 months ago
As the Senior Credit Risk Analyst / Credit Risk SME you will be heavily involved in hands-on data and analytical duties to support the growth of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at ground level and influence the future of the business.
A Fintech start-up offering innovative, customer-focused products and a relaxed, flexible working environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Joining the business in its early stages, this will be a broad role working across the entire Credit Risk life cycle. An excellent opportunity to develop a variety of skills, with the possibility to build and develop a team in future as the company grows.
The business is aiming to grow their product offering from loans to savings products and mortgages over the next few years.
This will be a hands-on analytical role in a smaller business, suitable for someone who is motivated to drive innovation and business strategy.
A variety of levels of experience will be considered. If you tick any of the following boxes, get in touch:
- Experience in a Credit Risk role
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or Python
- Experience in Credit Risk strategy, policy, analytics or portfolios
- Consumer loans is ideal, other product experience will also be considered
- Highly motivated, innovative, forward thinking
- Desire to join a small, hands-on business and be involved in a wide variety of duties