Up to £55,000
about 1 month ago
An award-winning, specialist Financial Services business with a 10-year history of providing products and services to consumers and businesses. Now looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to use their modelling expertise to build and enhance the company’s Credit Risk models.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Design, build, implement, validate and monitor credit risk models and scorecards
- Ensure data used is fit for purpose in terms of quality, quantity, etc.
- Provide analysis and insight to mitigate risks / loss and enhance risk management strategies
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, benchmarking business performance and making recommendations where appropriate
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong Credit Risk background – experience in building, developing, monitoring, etc. Credit Risk models is essential
- Good SAS skills are also essential, as well as advanced Microsoft Office abilities
- Proven analytical background and high aptitude for data analytics and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.