6 months ago
An award-winning, dynamic, specialist Financial Services business with a 10-year history of providing products and services to consumers and businesses. Due to continued success and company growth, the organisation is now looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to use their modelling expertise to build and enhance the company’s Credit Risk models.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct meaningful analysis to provide insight across the bank to support the development of optimal credit risk management strategies, processes, policies, etc.
- Develop risk models and automated decisioning models & strategies to identify opportunities and mitigate risk
- Model the impact of changes to risk appetite and policies
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong technical abilities with SAS and advanced Excel
- Experience of designing, developing, monitoring and validating credit risk models within financial services
- Driven, hardworking and ambitious
- Analytical and numerical mind-set
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.