Senior Credit Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term Contract- Hybrid working
The role of a Senior Credit Analyst,
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will be reporting to the Head of Credit, Mortgages Division.
- Credit Decisioning Strategies is important.
- Ensuring that the data used to deliver analysis is fit for purpose in terms of quality, quantity, breadth, and timeliness.
- Providing input and oversight to key Risk systems used to support Risk management.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of the Credit Policies, Credit Risk strategies and credit scoring and decision systems.
- The role will also involve being responsible for carrying out data analysis and preparing written reports on the performance of the portfolio including risk trends.
- Technical skills developed in a quantitative environment, with hands-on experience of credit risk analysis within banking.
- Proven quantitative and analytical ability, with high attention to detail, aptitude for problem-solving and knowledge of relevant mathematical approaches.
- Skilled in the extraction and manipulation of data to support model and portfolio analytics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong SAS coding experience.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Passion for continuous learning, expanding own knowledge and skills to help improve performance, setting high expectations and standards for self.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements, as applicable to IFRS 9/ECL, ICAAP, etc (desirable)
We champion equality by supporting the exceptions to the rule and getting finance to where it’s needed.
As you would expect, a competitive basic salary and reward package is on offer, and you’ll also benefit from the commitment to investing in your professional development throughout your journey with this organisation.